You are hereHome ›
Community Housing Council members’ benefits;
- Community involvement - your help, helps members of our community achieve and sustain affordable housing
- Increase your knowledge through workshops at rediced member pricing
- Up-to-date housing industry information
- Low cost, one-level membership - $50/year
- Corporate memberships available - $150/year
- Membership meeting every 3rd Friday of the month - CHC welcomes a guest speaker who will speak on current housing trends and programs
- Display your program literature and business cards in our lobby area for our clients to choose from
*Dues may be paid online after clicking "Submit"
Fraudsters are preying on low-income families who are seeking government-subsidized housing, setting up websites and...
Have you heard of the Keep Your Home California Program? California residents have a special program aimed to help you...
Always wanted to have a nice home to fit you and your family, make your dreams come true starting today. Real Estate may be alot to understand if you are not studying all the rules and regulations of...
Real Estate has always been an interesting and competitive field of work. It’s the goal of all agents to sale the perfect home, to all who wish to have a place to call their own. With the low...