You are hereHome ›
Community Housing Council members’ benefits;
- Community involvement- your help, helps members of our community achieve and sustain affordable housing
- Develop your talents through CE (coming 2015)- member’s only seminars and training
- Up-to-date housing industry information
- Members’ only seminars and orientations
- Low cost, one-level membership- $50.00/year
- Membership meeting every 3rd Friday of the month- CHC welcomes a guest speaker who will speak on current housing trends and programs
- Display your program literature and business cards in our lobby area for our clients to choose from
- Join our on-line membership list- our web visitors can access your information with a click of a button!
*Dues may be paid online after clicking "Submit"
Have you heard of the Keep Your Home California Program? California residents have a special program aimed to help you...
Have you heard about the new FHA loan program that allows a borrower to purchase a home again in as little as 12 months from...
Always wanted to have a nice home to fit you and your family, make your dreams come true starting today. Real Estate may be alot to understand if you are not studying all the rules and regulations of...
Real Estate has always been an interesting and competitive field of work. It’s the goal of all agents to sale the perfect home, to all who wish to have a place to call their own. With the low...
Monday, May 25, 2015 (All day)
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 4:30pm
Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 8:30am
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 4:30pm
Tuesday, June 9, 2015 - 4:30pm